Here are the top 10 useless real estate statistics according to yours truly.
1. The most expensive house in Edmonton currently on the market is $3.45 million, found in Windemere area.
2. The most expensive house sold in Edmonton in 2012 was listed at $2.95 million.
3. The most expensive house sold in Edmonton in the last 5 years was listed at $4.95 million.
4. The cheapest house currently on the market in Edmonton is listed at $129900. Who says you can’t afford to buy!
5. The cheapest house sold in Edmonton in 2012 was listed at $110k.
6. The most expensive condominium in Edmonton listed currently is at $3.1 million.
7. The most expensive condominium in Edmonton sold in 2012 was listed at $1.588 million.
8. The cheapest condo listed in Edmonton currently is listed at $54,900.
9. The cheapest condo sold in Edmonton in 2012 were 2, listed at $41,900 and $43,900.
10. The house which was on the market the longest and sold in 2012 was on the market for 489 days!
So what you say? Although these facts may be useless information to your situation, a professional real estate associate can find the facts that are most important for YOU and YOUR next house transition.
Because after all, IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU. REALLY.